A Little Bit About Myself...

In my previous blogs I have never written anything about myself. Although I intend to keep it that way, I will delve into one particular bit of info. If you have seen my profile (or the little box beside my blog with a brief description about myself) you will have noticed that I put 'car lover'. Although I envy those who have the opportunity and the privilege to work on cars, I am not keen on becoming a mechanic. Sure, it'll be nice to have that skill, but I don't want it as a career choice. By now you're probably wondering what cars I like, and I'll be frank; I'm not fond of 'super cars' though I still like them. I don't mind Japanese cars, they're marvelous for long distance travelling thanks to their outstanding fuel efficiency. But above all, I love muscle cars. I am not particularly fond of those older than the 60's and younger than the 70's. The 70's were truly a sad time for the muscle car industry due to the fuel crisis. I think the reason I like muscle cars is due to the fact that muscle cars look best with the rebellious, edgy and tribal look - a look that I like. Super cars and Japanese tuners would look better with the futuristic/alternative modern look.

Comments

mia said…
edgy...a look you like.
huh.n i thought you were a computer donk...
as 4 the sofeware thing... google it!
mia said…
thanks for your latest comment on my blog... all i have to say is
aw, shut up! about the colour scheme that is.
i know itr looks horrible i just have no frikin time to change it! i hardly have time to change my own underwear!!!!!
till now...

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend

The Pain. The Harrowing Pain. And the Anger