I Think Something Broke...

I'm really strained for time lately. -Sigh-. Form 5 is getting more exhaustive as it goes by. The past 3-4 weekends have been so hectic!

This weekend, Akid entered a swim meet in the 50m breaststroke and 50m front crawl/freestyle. Unfortunately, he didn't win either. He was pretty bummed out about it but it's his first competition and he just started picking back up on the training/classes anyway. Today, I had to be the 'pembawa bunga manggar' during my coach's wedding and I had to borrow a pair of black baju melayu. Which reminds me, need to give it back. Hehe. Anyway, while changing, I dropped my phone and though it has suffered many a drop, this one was bad. My screen cracked. -Gasps!-. Haha. So much for melodrama. It's quite a crack but thankfully, it's on the extreme lower right side so it's not really a bother. I'm going to hold on to this phone 'till it goes kaput -- completely unusable. Or maybe until the price of the HTC HD2 drops below the 2500 mark? Hehehe. Like that's ever gonna happen. Well, a guy can wish can't he? There are actually a number of things I want. But that is a story for another time.

The crack on my screen. Huhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend

The Pain. The Harrowing Pain. And the Anger