Quotes

It's a Sunday and I have nothing else to do. Well, besides add math but I'll get back to that one. Hehe. Anyway, I was suddenly in the mood for quotes and here are my faves;

"Intelligence plus character. That is the true goal of education" - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity" - Albert Einstein

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater" - Albert Einstein

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen" - Sir Winston Churchill

"There is no disguise that can for long conceal love where it exists or simulate it where it does not" - Fracois de La Rochefoucould

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous" - Ingrid Bergman

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities" - Janos Arnay

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" - Aristotle

Comments

Jajakins said…
I'm loving this post. Always have been admiring quotes. It's like, they keep you want to move on. :)
Anonymous said…
Nice quotes. It's an essay but written short

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend

The Pain. The Harrowing Pain. And the Anger