Le Tour de BJ

To my readers, I apologise if any of you were under the impression there really was an event. It's just a title -- which happens to have something to do with my post today. I'm sorry but there was no long-distance, endurance cycling competition in BJ during the duration of the school holidays. Nothing official, at least. My apologies.

Anyway, back to the reason I'm posting this;

I woke up 'early' today -- 9:30 a.m. Haha. So much for early, eh? Anyway, after a shower and breakfast, I went cycling. I went all over BJ alone on my Polygon Collossus AX1.0. Hehehehe. Just me, my bike, a bottle of water & my music. It was a fun -- and tiring -- ride.

The Route:


Legends:

A/E - Home (I'm not going to put my address, duh)

B - School (SMK Bkt. Jelutong)

C - Lagenda (Jalan Teratak)

D - Jalan Adang

Checkpoints:

This one I think is a bit obvious but just in case I'll clarify it. The checkpoints are;

A-B, B-C, C-D and D-E.

Time(s):

Leg 1 (A-B); 00:11:55 (wow, all double numbers, what do you know? Hehe)

Leg 2 (B-C); 00:16:52 / +5 mins 37 sec

Leg 3 (C-D); 00:37:58 / +21mins 06 sec

Leg 4 (D-E); 00:49:33 / +12mins 15sec


Give or take the break times and the time it took to log down the data, I managed to clock in around 00:55:13 give or take for the entire course -- which I think is fair. Hehehe.

I was pretty beat when I got back -- not to mention very sweaty, hehe -- but I had a great time cycling. It was fun to just get around and cycle.

There was this one guy I saw twice. He was riding a road bike (a.k.a. racing bike) with a Ducati Corse frame. If you're reading this, I just wanted to say, "nice bike."

That's all for now. Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend

The Pain. The Harrowing Pain. And the Anger