- I watched Toy Story 3. And I cried. Well, not sobbing crying but yeah, I shed tears. I really grew up with that movie. During the 1st movie, Andy was moving to a new house. Around the same time, I was moving back to Malaysia from the US. Sad times. In the third movie, Andy is 17 & about to go to college. So am I.
- I got an invitation from a friend to participate in the Urban Downhill event of the King of Fraser's Hill mountain bike carnival/bash/event/wtv. But I can't go. Huhu.
- I learned how to take out my back tire, take it apart (tube & tire only) and of course put it back. Another milestone in learning about bikes.
- My grades are slowly climbing. Yaay! Except for Add Math and Chemistry. Huhu.
- I'm paying more attention in class than ever before. Which is a good thing
- Retirement is looming. -gasps!-. Retirement because I have to sit for a major exam and also because I'm a senior.
- PLKN drafts are out. Wonder if I got it. Haven't checked yet. Hehe.
- Trials are literally around the corner! -faints-. Haha. Drama queen much. Hopefully I'll do well.
So many things... Huhu. I miss blogging. It's been so long. Hopefully my next post won't take as long to publish.