Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Why must you girls dream and idolize Edward Cullen to such an extent? There are some guys who have given up hope on finding a girl 'cause you gals keep comparing us with him. Others have actually started to wish they were Edward Cullen. You girls are going to cause some guys to commit suicide if you keep it up. What is it that makes Eddie so desirable? Is it his quotes? The way Stephanie Meyer describes him? I don't see you talking about the plot. This leads me to assume that the only reason you girls buy the books are for Edward.

How is the plot? OK? The best? Or is it Edward that is the best? I believe it is the last one. Is Edward THAT dreamy? I fear sooner or later some poor soul will commit suicide because his girl demanded him to be exactly like Edward (not me. My girl hasn't read Twilight -- I think) but being merely human, not fictional, he couldn't.

PLEASE! Enlighten me!

Comments

Linamania said…
the plot is not all romeo and juliet like it actually has action and suspense. Yeah its the way he was describe and the quotes and him being him. plus he's really really hot in my imagination la
Anonymous said…
The reason we girls love Edward is bcz of his quotes. I never met or seen any guy who could speak out their love & affections & feelings to their girls...I knw that.
Edward Cullen is merely an imaginary guy that almost every girl wants for her guy.

Read all four books if u hvnt. They are really touch the soul.

Commit suicide? How about girls commit suicide because her guy never flower her with love???
Anonymous said…
Thank you for thanking me. Yes Im straight to the point bcz Edward is the idol for every guy to me
Faez said…
why do they compare us with a frictional character. Its just unfair:(
Syuen said…
hi , again , well dad'a a corporate lawyer while mom is a freelance buisnesswoman in the story. What do you think of the story ????

my email add is jelly8231@live.com

about Edwrd cullen , i'm just okay about him .. haha but i prefer Chace Crawford personally.
syazzone said…
haha for faiz comment.=)
u noe wht, i think de comments above proves dat many gals are easily, i say, 'beaten' by words.. and quotes of someone who doesnt even exist. haha.
just my pov.
Linamania said…
well at least he can actually express his emotion through words. unlike other guys who stutter
Faez said…
we don't stutter! it takes quite a while to figure or make one super special quote for the one you love. And it isn't easy. Its not like the writer of twilight took a second to make one. She has all day to figure one out...
TheSadHeron said…
Faiz! Rory! Chill out! Rory, the guy might have speech disablities. Faiz, then plan before hand. Jeez. by the way you guys were figthing i swear you must have been together at one point or another...

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour