Blogger Milestone

For me, writing really helps to overcome boredom. But there are the occasions that even when I try to write, I don't know what to write about. I'm sure everyone has gone through this before but uh... erm... well... I don't know what else to say. I want to be able to go to the mall and just hang out with all my friends but unfortunately, I cannot. Plus, I have a 9 year old brother and I have to keep him company.

Suddenly many of the girls are describing what they look for in a guy. My original idea was to spark dissatisfaction among the girls so I can get a straight forward answer on what makes Edward so dreamy. Apparently it triggered a snowball effect. Oh well. It might give me some ideas on what to write about later or something.

Tonight we're eating out because we need to do the groceries. My dad is home early. Wonder why. Oh well, let's not question a good thing, right?

This post is my historic 50th post. Yaaay! I know, despite the title, all that's mentioned is this very short paragraph. Bravo. Oh well, a milestone is a milestone

Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha