Ho-hum? Jeez, I Can't Even Write a Proper Title

It's already late-November and I can't go anywhere for a vacation because my mom's in Canada 'till 21st Dec. That's like 4 days before Christmas! What am I supposed to do until then? But at least my mom will be around when I get my PMR results. I hope. Hey, anyone know when the results are coming out?

On different note, I'm SO bored. I have completely run out of ideas on how to spend the school holidays. I've tried so many things but somehow I lose interest in them very quickly. My bro is catching on Sudoku. I never liked that game. I've always found myself losing interest very quickly. Maybe I'll do that project I've been thinking of doing; finding a way to transfer all the videos from our old camcorder to the new one and then either burning it onto a CD or saving it on the PC. Wish my dad would let me go on outings with my friends but that's not happening. I envy those who can.

Speaking of envy, has anyone ever watched Seven Sins? It's a thriller starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt about a serial killer who kills people based on their sins. The Bible mentions Seven Sins which are Lust, Greed, Glutton, Envy and uh... well... I can't remember the other three. Sorry. However, I highly recommend watching it. But be warned, there are some VERY graphic scenes but that adds to the thrill.

Anywho, I'm starting to wonder what happened to everyone. The only ones who still seem active in updating their blogs are myself, C's, rory, Syuen & .syazee.. Everyone else I'm following seems to have gone a little quiet. Government conspiracy? 0_o. Haha. Just kidding. But yes, it can be fun to play the paranoid freak every now and again. You know what's even better? You say something outrageous and your friends give you that "are-you-OK-man?" stare but there's a glint in their eyes; giving away their fear that you just might be right. I love that. I can't explain it. Umm... it shows your not entirely insane? I don't know. But you get the point. Hopefully.

Au revoir

Comments

Bas Kamal said…
Yeah, I'm a big fan of those.. Uhh I meant on deviantArt there's this person who painted all the 7 deadly sins. Pretty nice work. Hah nevermind.

Uhm nah, I haven't watch the movie yet.
Syuen said…
hi , I have the Brad Pitt movie collection, but then again i Haven't watched it yet....

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?