Twilight

I finally bought Twilight. It's a great book, I have to admit. The original plan was to buy it in Subang Parade but things didn't go as planned so we ended up in the Curve. It was cool. We stopped by Sony Style as my bro wanted to see the new PS3. I have to admit, it's quite cool. A bit bulky but with 80GB, who's complaining?

Anyway, some of the conversations between Edward and Bella remind me of my conversations with my girl. The mood I mean. I'm not a vampire. I wouldn't survive in Malaysia. The conversations make me miss my girl even more... You know, the way Edward responds in some situations seems to echo of how I would react. Or vice versa. Whatever. It's a tad bit creepy. But Edward's inconsistent attitude towards Bella early in the story is not me. But I guess that's part of Edward's allure, eh?

*Sigh*. I had to close the book for a while. It seems the more I read, the more I miss her.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I was feeling a little bit quirky today so I wore my pendant on my wrist along with my watch. Wee!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?