Twilight Premiere

Today is the 27th of November 2008. A historical date for many MANY girls all over Malaysia. Today, Twilight, the movie starring the oh so dreamy Edward Cullen premieres in theaters nationwide. I don't doubt that the theater halls showing Twilight have been fully booked.

I'm considering buying the novel this Sunday just to see for myself how good it is. Even my girl is complaining I'm going to read it before her. Is it really that good? It must be. Anyway, enjoy the movie girls. Wonder if any of the girls are going to pass out. Hope not. It would be messy.

Comments

Bas Kamal said…
I think you might be the first guy I heard that's going to read Twilight?
Anonymous said…
it was the best movie ever

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?