Bittersweet Life

I hate the final days of school. It's not because we will go our own ways, etc. It's because everyone will want to have a class feast but no one is willing to chip in effort to plan the thing. And everyone wants a slice of the leftovers. I despise it. I think only those who are working their butts off for the planning should get the extra money, not those who just jump aboard claiming to be "part of the planning" and then they bail out when they are needed or just jump aboard and mess up everything. If they jump on board but don't really upset things then its fine but there are those who are total hotshots.

God, I hate these kind of people. The worst thing is, they don't see the err of their ways and continue doing so even though they know it. One reason why I started a blog; as a place to cry your heart out at all the frustrations the world throws at you. But such is human nature. The most you can do about it is have a good laugh over it. If you don't understand what I'm saying, please refer to my post "Elevator Fun"

I feel much better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?