What I Want

I'm so bored. Hoorah. What a way to start your post. That'll discourage everyone from reading any further. Bravo, Aqil. Nicely done; very smooth. Well, now that I've started writing, I might as well get on with it.

Pardon me about the previous paragraph; I was 'expressing' myself. You remember that post I published some time back; "Things I Want to Do Now That PMR is Over"? Yeah, well, scrap what I said there.

What I really REALLY want to be able to be able to go to a beach at night and just relax. Listen to the waves. Hearing Sway by Michael Bublé in the distance. Sitting there, sipping a Pina Cholada, with her. I would be reciting -- or rather whispering -- a poem in her ear. Something I wrote. She'd be blushing furiously. Then we slow dance under the stars and a full moon.

I know I'm probably out of touch with reality but hey, most of you girls are probably dreaming about Yamada Ryosuke or Edward Cullen. Weii Syuen, you were very right; I am romantic to my girl. Thank you for pointing that out.

Comments

Faez said…
not just romantic, your AQILICIOUS:D

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?