PMR Wishlist

I'm so bored I'm running out of ideas on how to spend the holidays. So I've decided to put down a list of things I want for getting 8As;
  1. HP Mini 1000 sub-compact notebook. The Vivienne Tam Edition passed off as a clutch at a fashion show. It's that small. It rocks! Here's the link; http://h20424.www2.hp.com/campaign/consumer_notebooks/ap/en/mini1000/at_a_glance.asp
  2. Boutique leather jacket. Yes, I also like one-off products (occasionally). Why leather? 'Cause it looks cool.
  3. Dockers™ jacket. Alternative to the leather. This one costs RM200 cheaper.
  4. 'French for Dummies' book

Only 4 items. Somehow I imagined I would want more. Guess not. Oh well. I'm happy as it is. Total price? I'm too scared to put it down. heheh... Fine, fine, fine, I'll put it. Gotta prove I did my homework...
- With leather jacket; RM2,259++
- With Dockers™ jacket; RM2,059++
- Without jackets; RM1,750++
Amazing how much a single article of clothing can jack up the price...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hell, u do more shopping than my mother

huh, and I thought guys never have fashion sense
Faez said…
woah! cool shopping list.
but mine is WAY MORE EXPENSIVE. haha

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?