- HP Mini 1000 sub-compact notebook. The Vivienne Tam Edition passed off as a clutch at a fashion show. It's that small. It rocks! Here's the link; http://h20424.www2.hp.com/campaign/consumer_notebooks/ap/en/mini1000/at_a_glance.asp
- Boutique leather jacket. Yes, I also like one-off products (occasionally). Why leather? 'Cause it looks cool.
- Dockers™ jacket. Alternative to the leather. This one costs RM200 cheaper.
- 'French for Dummies' book
Only 4 items. Somehow I imagined I would want more. Guess not. Oh well. I'm happy as it is. Total price? I'm too scared to put it down. heheh... Fine, fine, fine, I'll put it. Gotta prove I did my homework...
- With leather jacket; RM2,259++
- With Dockers™ jacket; RM2,059++
- Without jackets; RM1,750++
Amazing how much a single article of clothing can jack up the price...