Tag! I'm It

1. The person who tagged you is?
-Reysha.

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
-Friends.

3. Your five impressions of her/him?
-Smart, Passionate, Wacky, Caring, Likes design.

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
-Paparazzi shot?

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
-Can't recall. Sorry, Reyy.

6. If she/he became your lover you will?
-Get murdered by my girl.

7. If she/he became your lover, a thing she/he has to improve on will be?
-Nothing. I don't like people changing just for me. Unless it'll help them more than it'll help me.

8. If she/he became your enemy, you will?
-Go on with my life.

9. If she/he became your enemy, the reason will be?
-I don't know. We don't know each other well enough for that to happen.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
-Umm... nothing really.

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
-Nice girl.

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
-When will I shut up?

13. The character you love of yourself is?
-I'm unique.

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-Vanity .

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-To be there to make sure my girl doesn't get hurt.

16. To people that care about and like you, say something.
-Thanks. Don't ever backstab me or you'll regret it.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
1)Suraya
2)Syazwan
3)Faez
4)Rory
5)Weii Syuen
6)Myrra
7)Liyana (doesn't have a blog. haha)
8)Rory
9)Zain (no blog either)
10)Arif

18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with?
-I think she's still single.

19. Is no. 9 male or female?
-Male.

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-NO! I couldn't bear to live without no. 7.

21. What is no. 2 studying?
-Drums?

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
-2 or 3 nights back.

23. What genre of music does no. 8 like?
-Any genre as long as it's by MUSE.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
-Yes.

25. Would you ever woo no. 3?
-No. I'm straight. Sorry, Faiz.

26. How about no. 7?
-*Ahem*

27. Is no. 4 single?
-I think so.

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
-Yeoh Weii Syuen .

29. What’s the hobby of no. 10?
-Playing bass.

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
-Yes.

31.Where is no. 2 studying at?
-SMK Bkt. Jelutong.

32. Say something casual about no. 1?
-My cuz, future CEO of her own super-hot fashion house.

33. Have you ever tried developing feelings for no. 6?
-Yes.

34. Where does no. 9 live?
-On the same row as my old house.

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
-I have no idea.

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
-They don't even know each other.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
-Hell yeah!

Comments

Arif said…
heyyy, I just made a blog. And u tagged me?
Bas Kamal said…
"Paparazzi shot?" xD


Wasn't my fault. My friend volunteered it~ Haha. :ppp

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?