Feel Free to Ignore this Post. :)

DISCLAIMER: There is no structure with this.  There is no goal.  I am just typing away to get my fingers moving.  It has been a while since I was able to type for long periods of time without cross-checking my facts or googling a potential argument every few seconds.

What should I rant about?

School?  That's overrated and stressful.  Paris?  Many have done it and quite frankly, I feel no empathy.  I rarely have.  I am upset that ISIS Daesh has the nerve to claim to represent Islam, but other than that, I feel indifferent.  Indifferent is a strong word.  It's not that I do not feel terrible to what has happened to the citizens of Paris, but rather I have lots of things I must worry about myself.  So, I'll nod and say "oh, that's terrible" and get back to work without missing a beat.

I feel alone.  Dumb.  Outclassed.  And yet, today, of all days, I have a tinge of "I can do this".  No pep in my step, but rather this steely resolve to see my semester through.  This is good.  This is a step in the correct direction.  I am happy about this.

Perhaps I'll swing by the Killam to print a few pages of motivational stuff to put up in my room.

I do feel sad for one thing, though; I lost my Bose earphones. :( I was rushing between classes and they must have slipped somewhere.  I have retraced my steps all over campus to no avail.  On the bright side, Black Friday is coming up so I might be able to score a new set for a more palatable price.  I need to submit my hours, though.  Every time I have attempted to do just that these past few weeks, no one has been at the office.  I've e-mailed Yashar asking for the best times someone will be there.  Hopefully he'll give a straight answer.  I need the cash.

I need to get started on my second ethics essay.  I'll probably do peer-to-peer.  It is something I have at least a vague idea on what to write on.  I don't know jack about Canada's Copyright Laws and quite frankly, the document looks like a pain to read, and I would really much rather be able to read that before I write on the topic.  Don't worry if my sentences don't make sense.  This is more me talking to myself more than anything else.

I also need to try and put up a good set of slides for my presentation with Aqeb this Thursday.  We will present on wearable technology.  I still have trouble locking down the flow of our presentation.

So far I plan to talk about:

  1. a brief history of wearables.  I found a neat little infographic to use.
  2. Definition of modern wearables
  3. Types of wearables
  4. Where do wearables come short
  5. Where can wearables go from here.
OOOH that gives me an idea....  Type out the potential script and then divvy it up.  Woots.  I've forgotten how cathartic writing is.

If you've made it this far, congratulations and thank you for reading.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha