I've color-coded them by the way. Red means VERY important, Purple means preferable but optional and Green means it's just something I want that isn't important. Hehe.
So my New Year's Resolutions -- which are in no particular order of importance are;
- A full-face MTB helmet. Preferrably -- or rather, hopefully -- from Specialized or SixSixOne but I don't mind any other brand. As long as I like it -- duh.
- Elbow/forearm + knee/shin guards. This too I would prefer SixSixOne. Or maybe Fox Head but again, I'm just hoping.
- 10 A's for SPM -- duh.
- Improve myself so that I study hard AND smart. A lot. Without burning out. That means minimum 1 SOLID hour a day. Then I can play, a bit.
- Get Abah a bike and hit the trails one fine weekend.
- Get a scholarship to M.I.T and do engineering
- Get myself a road bike. It looks really cool and sporty. Hehe.
- As much as I don't want to, slow down a bit with my girl... I'm sorry. I believe that this is the best step to be taken for the time being...
- Improve -- and I mean REALLY improve. Especially Add Math & Chemistry. Biology too.
- Get my own rugby ball.
10 goals. That seems fair. Not completely unachievable. Except maybe for #7. The minimal price of a road bike is 4 grand. -Whistles-.
Wish me luck in achieving this.
Happy New Year & good luck in achieving all your goals! And to my fellow form 5's, good luck in SPM! May we all do well.