NST Seminar. And a Bit More

Tomorrow & today there was supposed to be a seminar on leadership. It is part of the Creative Writing course. But there was an emergency cancellation so instead of cancelling the seminar itself, they went on with it but only for today. That means no seminar tomorrow.

Replacement will be on the 30th & 31st of January. I should be free. I don't want to enter anything for the school Sports Day & I don't want to go for Co-Curricular activities on a Saturday. Quite frankly, I'm not in the mood to participate in any of the Co-Curricular activities at the moment. Save maybe for debate through the English Literature Society & rugby but not really fond of going for Kadet Bomba. I guess maybe I feel that I have fulfilled my -- ah what the heck. Just say it. I feel lazy to go and that I have done my time with Bomba. There I said it.

-Sigh-. Why did they have to do it on a Saturday. So lazy...

I really want a full-face helmet and then to try out the course at the Extreme Park in Section 13 or to try out Taman Cabaran.

Anyway, I'm going to hit the showers now.

Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

2nd Week of School