A Change of Tides

Friday night, my parents had decided that this weekend, we would not be going out of the house except for necessities like groceries, Akid's swim class, family meetings, etc. So, naturally, I was prepared -- sort of -- for a weekend full of studying. I sort of guessed as much because next week is Akid's birthday. I'll put up a post when the time comes.

Anyway, as I had said earlier, I was sort of ready to face a weekend of studying and then another week of the same activity -- huhu. Then today, while having snack after Akid's swimming lesson, my mom decided that on Monday morning, we were going to swim in Putrajaya. A series of things came to mind in this order; Putrajaya-mountain bike-Putrajaya Challenge Park-IDEA! Inevitably, my dad caught the look on my face -- or he was thinking about it too -- and said we would check out the park since it was close by AND that we would bring my mountain bike along. WOOHOO!!



I only face two dilemmas; one of which is easily solved. The other; not so much. My first dilemma is that I don't have a full-face helmet or even pads for that matter so I have to stick to the cross-country tracks or the tamer freeride ones. No downhill for me. Huhu. The other problem is I would like to also go swimming with my family... Hmm. That one, I will deal with it when I get there. Hehe.

Really, really hope I get to ride there.

That's all for now.

Au revoir.

P.S.
None of the pictures above are me. Huhu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend