I Think Something Broke...

I'm really strained for time lately. -Sigh-. Form 5 is getting more exhaustive as it goes by. The past 3-4 weekends have been so hectic!

This weekend, Akid entered a swim meet in the 50m breaststroke and 50m front crawl/freestyle. Unfortunately, he didn't win either. He was pretty bummed out about it but it's his first competition and he just started picking back up on the training/classes anyway. Today, I had to be the 'pembawa bunga manggar' during my coach's wedding and I had to borrow a pair of black baju melayu. Which reminds me, need to give it back. Hehe. Anyway, while changing, I dropped my phone and though it has suffered many a drop, this one was bad. My screen cracked. -Gasps!-. Haha. So much for melodrama. It's quite a crack but thankfully, it's on the extreme lower right side so it's not really a bother. I'm going to hold on to this phone 'till it goes kaput -- completely unusable. Or maybe until the price of the HTC HD2 drops below the 2500 mark? Hehehe. Like that's ever gonna happen. Well, a guy can wish can't he? There are actually a number of things I want. But that is a story for another time.

The crack on my screen. Huhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend