Sunday, March 15, 2009


Went to KLCC & Berjaya Times Square yesterday. Woohoo! Rare outing opportunity! Aten, Faez, Nadzirah, Ayie, Alia, Muiez, Nasyrah, Syarol, Liyana and myself. It was supposed to be Sofea's birthday but she didn't show up. Circumstances forced us to go through with the outing on Saturday, 14th March 09

We met up at Kelana Jaya LRT Station around 9:45-10:10. Nadzirah was the last one to arrive 'coz she got a little lost. So we boarded the LRT and headed for KLCC. The journey there wasn't as enjoyable due to the crowd. But it was OK. At KLCC, Syarol was hungry so we went for breakfast at Rasa Selera food court on the fourth floor. I already had a hearty breakfast earlier so all I ordered was some Iced Peach Tea. Syarol had some Chicken Rice; Muiez, Alia & Aten had claypot rice; Ayie had some kuih and Liyana had some pancakes. She didn't finish it.

Afterwards, we wanted to go to Petrosains but unfortunately the line to go in was too long so we went back on the LRT and went to KL Sentral where Ayie's sister was there and showed us where the Monorail station was. At Berjaya Times Square, we went to Cosmo's World theme park. The entrance fee was RM45 -- T-T -- but some people the looked like the maintenance crew sold us the tickets for RM32. 0_o. I know, I know, it was probably illegal but hey, it got us in, right? So we enjoyed most of the rides and the girls were screaming louder than the entire theme park put together. Everyone had a blast. We went on this whirly ride or something that goes around in circles, and afterwards everyone was nauseous. Liyana, Nadzirah and Ayie went on the ride that goes around in 360s kinda like the Tomahawk in Sunway Lagoon.

Afterwards, we asked a passerby to snap a group photo and left Cosmo's for a -- very -- late lunch. Liyana wasn't so well and nearly passed out on the way. Good thing she was in the middle of the group. After that she was better. By then it was around 6:30 so we hurriedly bought a birthday card for Sofea and signed it. At the monorail station, it was jam-packed and when the train arrived, Faez and I managed to board and after the doors had closed, Faez turned around only to see the other 8 still on the platform. Hehe. So we waited for them at the KL Sentral monorail station. After reuniting, we made our way back home.

All in all it was an awesome day. Best outing I've ever had.

1 comment:

QM said...

I still can't get the spelling right. Dang!
Hahhaha, after debate lah...I know, it's kinda hilarious;D

Whoa. At least you folks went somewhere having fun.

Happy Holidays!