Jeez. It's been a while since I last published a post. My body's sore at the shoulders, legs and just under the ribs. Rugby practice. Yeeha. But I'm not complaining. I love it. The fitness, the team work, everything. Happy CNY to all my Chinese friends. May you have a prosperous year.

I really miss her. Miss her like crazy. I know, it's probably revolting that you're reading this but hey, when you're head over heels like this, it's not exactly easy to let go. Scratch that; it's IMPOSSIBLE to let go.

Valentine's is just around the corner. It bugs me I can't get her much. Though she's never expected much, I still feel bad. Guess I'll just have to make my current plans a bit more theatrical and such. Shouldn't be too hard. Wonder how much does a single rose cost... Unfortunately, I can't get one without being noticed. Damn. Ah well, gotta keep working at it eh?

Um... sorry about the little monologue up there. Just getting it off my chest. Still haven't done that tag Suraya gave me. Guess I'll publish it right after this.

Anyway, I'm already used to the contacts. Except that my current towel keeps leaving lint of my fingers. It's frustrating. But otherwise, everything is smooth. My parents are considering moving me to APIIT if everyone else who got 8A's is going. I really hate to move but... it IS a private school... I don't know... *Sigh*. I just hope that Liyana gets accepted to Seri Puteri. It would make the transition to APIIT easier. Aargh. Who am I kidding? It's gonna hurt like hell either way.

That's all for this post.

Au revoir.

Comments

dayana said…
hehe, thanks aqil, i take it as a compliment!
i'm glad ppl are happy im back, thats all :) its nice.
Arif said…
yeah i am going to saser. no choice
Linamania said…
ur going to APIIT? wht is it about that school?
mia said…
APIIT?
what that? armpit?
dude, take it from me, the move will only hurt in the begining. i should know, going to CBN opened a lot of door and only closed one.
btw, yes it is sickening, i dont know if i should turn red in jealousy, get a barf bag or thank god its over. oops, there i go, talkin my mind... i should really stop watching DR house.vamp, get her a bracelet with something sweet on it, so she can remember you wherever she goes... maybe a necklace. she'll ahve a piece of you wherever she goes... good idea?
go knock her off her heels.

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend