- I like different things from different eras. I like the 50's and 60's muscle cars and I like 80's rock songs. But most of all, the 21st century has been the most rewarding. Mainly because it is because this is when I have grown up the most in terms of maturity and preference.
- I can drawl. i.e. like how the cowboys talk.
- I am partly a socialite. I have a tight-knit group of very good -- and very few -- friends and countless acquaintances. But of course, at the center of my entire universe, is her.
- I am witty and a romantic. I can come up with ideas on what to do for her in under a minute. It's a little unnerving sometimes how quick I am at it.
- I have sharp ears, a witty mind, a sharp tongue and blunt responses. Not a pleasant combo.
- I enjoy messing with people's psyches and playing mind games. I do not have the time nor the means to set up elaborate mind games so they're relatively primitive.
- I like the color orange.
- I have an extremely eclectic taste in music and can take virtually any genre.
- I'm ready to try almost anything outdoors; I've abseiled, kayaked, cycled down a flight of stairs, participated in jogathons, I swim, free hand climbing, hiking, camped, target practice with a paintball gun, played golf, rugby, mountain biked, marched (kawad kaki), etc.
- I would be devastated without her.
- I love knowledge. My favorite channels are the Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel & the History Channel. I know, BORING. But that's who I am.
- I also love to read. I could read endless books and not feel tired. But I have only one regret with this, I would be neglecting my girl and I don't like that.
- I don't like be stereotyped. I don't mind being categorized, just not stereotyped. I hate it.
- I simply do not understand people who put chilli sauce on their burgers and pizzas. It turns my insides out. Sorry to those of my readers who do this. No offence was intended.
- I am more at home with western food than eastern food. Don't ask me why, I just am.
Tagged; You have been tagged because you are my closest ring of friends (who have blogs) and whom i have every inch of trust to be honest, and great people.