Two Pairs of Nice Shoes


Vespa Casual (Special)


Vespa Gran Lusso Leather

Two pairs of nice Adidas Originals shoes. Both are from their Vespa collection. Both are very nice and I am sure they cost A LOT. Maybe a pair of shoes for my birthday? No. I don't know. I don't know what to ask for my birthday. Maybe I shouldn't?

*Sigh*. Previously, I used to have lists and lists of what I wanted and from there I would cancel them one at a time until I knew what I was gonna ask for based on how much I wanted it, whether it was practical and whether it was reasonably priced.

I'm sorry for the dull and melancholic post here guys -- and girls. Its just that I'm afraid it isn't normal not to ask for something for your birthday. Or is that something only 10 year olds do? Hmm. THAT is something to contemplate.

By the way, congratulations to QM & Lina for coming out. Congrats girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Final Hour