Syawal is just around the corner

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry I've neglecting this blog and its readers.

Anyway, Ramadan is almost over. It feels so short this year. Raya is coming up. But if things keep going the way they are, I won't be returning to Taiping this year for Raya. Then again, two of my cousins there are sitting for their PMR & SPM examinations, respectively.

Good luck to them!

Next week there is no rugby practice and no Add Math tuition. Speaking of Add Math, I still need to ask my teacher for my results. Hope I didn't do too bad.

My birthday is coming up. I haven't asked for anything -- nor am I expecting anything. All I hope for is that my Add Math results turn out OK. I've really been working hard at it.

Ms. Shereen -- our Add Math tuition teacher -- gave us all -- her class(es) -- duit raya! Haha. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Hehe. Dah dapat 1st duit raya. Muahaha!

That's all for now.

Au revoir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha