Day 2 @ Fraser's - June 5th 09

When I woke up this morning, I thought it was around 9. Looking at the clock, it was only 7:44. The day gets bright early up here in Fraser’s. After a breakfast of Mushroom Potage soup, we played a round of golf. Considering we haven’t played in almost 2 years, it was good. All single digits. Woohoo! But the final hole, everyone -- except Akid -- blew it. Huhu. We had lunch at the nearby food court. It was OK. Not as flat as dinner last night but I wouldn’t go there again.

After changing at the apartment, we went to trek Bishop’s Trail. It was neat. And quite long. We could've continued to Maxwell's trail but decided to call it a day. Not quite challenging but fun, nonetheless. Akid lost his sunglasses there. I took some interesting pictures. Which will be uploaded later, by the way

Then we drove to Jeriau Falls. The water was freezing. And my Salomon really IS waterproof! Hehe. Dinner tonight is spaghetti courtesy of Mama. Yaay! Wonder what we will do tomorrow.
And I learned a new word today! Pugut which is something like vandalism but not quite. I want to ask Pn. Norshimah when school reopens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

2nd Week of School