Yesterday and The Following Morning

The past 3 posts were more like diary-style recounts of what we did at Fraser's. Though its a bit brief so if anyone wants any elaboration, feel free to ask. The journey back wasn't that eventful. I was kind of sad about leaving Fraser's. It's an awesome place. Had a lot of fun there.

Unfortunately, food is an aspect that could be improved on. At least where I ate. The best meals I had while at Fraser's were the meals my parents cooked. They were yummy & healthier than what we would be eating otherwise.

My mom woke me at 7:45 and told me to go buy some roti canai and newspaper for my Opah and Tukwan. We've had our breakfasts and my brother is still asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

2nd Week of School