How I Spent My Saturday...

Today my family and I went to Aquaria. We had a great time snapping photos and looking at the aquatic life. It was a lot of fun. I touched a sand shark! A full grown sand shark! Woohoo. Hehe. Rough skin.

While my mom and bro were waiting in line to buy tickets, my dad, Opah, Tukwan and I sat in Starbucks. I decided to check if I could surf the web. And that Starbucks did have free WiFi. Woohoo! Hehe. I managed to chat with Liyana for a bit. Hehe.

Before that, we had lunch at Simply Spice -- a quaint little cafe tucked away in a private corner beside the LRT station. Great food, great environment. If anyone happens to swing by, you should definitely try it. Its one of the shophouses across the street from the show house behind Menara Maybank which is in turn, beside the LRT station.

After finishing my meal, I decided to check whether they had WiFi for the heck of it. Sure enough, WirelessKL was free and open. I registered and voila, I'm online. It was fun.

After Aquaria, we sat down at the nearby food court and had something to drink. Akid bought some New Zealand All Natural ice cream. Those things are good. And expensive. Haha.

Akid and I browsed a bit through Toys'R'Us and then we headed back home. I dozed off the entire way back to BJ. Haha.

Had a good day today. Tomorrow my fam is taking Peach to the vet to get his stitches removed and hopefully, get a haircut. I need one badly. Hehe.

Comments

mia said…
the sand shark felt rough? really? i never would have guessed (insert sarcastic tone) hehe. that is cool man. the biggest thing i touched was a huge boa constrictor, it was around my neck. cool. anyway, its no problem for me to introduce you to "a heard whisper" she rocks poetry.
btw, why dont you leave her blog a comment, she already knows who you are. just dont listen too everything that she says, she's a lil whacko. why else wold she be one of my besties?
and whats up with peach's stitches? what happened?

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha