BJ Alumni, Here I Come

There's been a change of plans it seems; I AM going to Rugby MSSD after all. My parents gave me the green light.

The coach hasn't assigned us specific positions yet but we all have a general idea of where we'll be. I'm on the backline (runners) and I should be the 1st Center. I'm the 2nd guy right behind the Fly-half/Standoff (same position, different names). The Scrum-half collects the ball from a scrum, passes it to the Fly-half and then the Fly-half passes it to me. From there we keep passing until another scrum, try or we lose the ball. Ironic; my dad was on the forward when he was playing for MCKK but I'm on the backline. Go figure. I probbably lost a majority of my readers by the 2nd sentence but it's ok. If you're intent on knowing more, either Google it, Wikipedia or just ask someone.

That's all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

2nd Week of School