Sadness, Go Away. Please.

Today I was told that there was going to be fitness training for Rugby since the MSSM tournament is coming up. Unfortunately, the seniors didn't turn up so I ended up burning 2 hours doing nothing. *Sigh*. Good thing there isn't too much homework. Unfortunately, however, I'm not allowed to participate in the MSSM tournament. T-T.

I'm not in the mood to do anything else. I think I'll go sit under the warm shower for a long time and -- almost literally -- drown out my pain & sorrow. Pathetic, I know. I'm not usually like this but argh, who gives a fcuk.

Comments

PahNur said…
tip, when you are drowning your sorrow, make sure you dont drown for real... unless you're paying your own water bills.
and WTH! you're in rugby?!
since when did you get interested in sports? althrough i have to admit, there are not many rugby players who read books...actual books... hmmm, you should be proud of yourself.
btw, why cant you play in the MSSM tournament?

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour