Homework was starting to pile up... Was. So far, I've managed to hack through the forest which is my homework successfully enough. I only have karangan left. AARGH! That one is SOO BLOODY difficult! I'm out of ideas! ToT. Now what? Tomorrow I have BM as the first two periods. 0_0...

Despite all this, I can't help but laugh. It's the first time I'm complaining about homework on my blog. Haha. What do you know. Btw, Italian opera is awesome study music. It helps you focus. Luciano Pavarotti is the best.

Told you my taste in music was eclectic. I can take everything from Heavy Metal to Techno to Jazz/Blues to Opera. WOOHOO!

Comments

dayana said…
pavarotti is dead. he loves pangkor though. he has a suite named after him in one of the pangkor resorts. (or was it tioman..) whatever.

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Final Hour