The Kaleidoscope of Tempos in Life

*Sigh*. Everyone is going. I hope everyone who's going has a great time & no funny business, OK?

Anyway, I think I had published a post where I said my mom would get me something that would blow me away if I got number 1. Well, my mom got it for me before the exams. Way before, I might add. It's not what I expected but it's just as good. She got me an authentic Wallabies jersey! It cost RM350! O: It's awesome!

Rugby MSSD is this Wednesday & Thursday so I'm going to have to catch up. Wish me luck. Hopefully we don't get our butts whooped too bad. At least enough to try for plate (2nd position). Though I think even that is like asking for the sky. We'll see.

By the way, this is my historical 1ooth post. Woohoo!!

That's all.

Comments

Jajakins said…
u have rugby on wed and thu, I have table tennis on tue (yep, TOMORROW). Hmm, i was hoping if I could skip MORE days. :/

aha, good luck! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha