Promised Pictures

What to write about? Hmm. I don't really have much to talk about but it's been so long since I blogged regularly I feel I must take advantage of this opportunity and write. Ahah! I haven't posted the pictures of the town my team & I -- The Frozen Ones -- built during the recent NIE NST Creative Writing Course.

I've already provided an explanation about our town on my previous post 'NIE NST Creative Writing Program'. So here are the promised pictures;


Beginning of construction -- Finally after a long discussion


Putting the final -- hurried -- touches


Voila! The finished product!

Quite honestly, this is the first time I've engaged in such a project. Be it individually or with a group and it was a lot of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend