December 4rd?

Oh wait, it's supposed to be December 4th. Well, time seems to have zipped by. Mom is coming back in about 3 weeks or so -- the 21st. On the 20th one of my mom's former colleagues is (finally) getting married. Or at least, that's when the kenduri is being held. He's a close family friend in a way and it's a shame my mom can't make it. He kind of helped spark my brother's interest in Mini Coopers. His fianceé is just as crazy about BMWs as he is so I suppose they're good for each other. But alas, who am I to judge? A 15-year-old-son-of-a-colleague?

Anyway, I'm curious to find out how the Twilight movie is. But weighing between the movie and New Moon; the 2nd book in the Twilight saga... I pick New Moon. Hopefully I can get it this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?