Rides

To be reasonable, I'd go for a fuel-efficient compact for my first car. So far, I have my sights set on the brand new Honda Jazz. I'm not getting it anytime soon though. The Jazz is very sporty looking and performance wise, fair. It's a superb city-slicker; being a compact and all. And it's a Honda! The Jazz is much more spacious compared to a Ford Escape surprisingly. Sorry to those Ford Escape owners out there. But it doesn't come in Orange. Waa! Not in Malaysia at least. I guess I'll settle for White or Black then.



But hey, everyone has a dream ride, right? So here is a list of mine. Muahaha!

Being an American at heart, I fall hard for the American Muscle. My first choice would be the Corvette; one of the sexiest cars ever to have been produced. A true American classic. I fell in love with this one when I saw it's predecessor; the C5. Prior to that, I had never even seen a Corvette. This one really rocked my world. But living in Malaysia for most of my life has left it's mark so not all the cars here are American.




Then there's the Dodge Viper. I don't really like it but it ain't half bad and besides, what other car has a V10 under the hood? The Italians put their engines in the middle to make the car more stable so this one is borderline crazy.



The Audi S5 is also gorgeous. Gwyneth Paltrow drove it in the latest Iron Man movie. Audi has come a long way from it's 'shoebox' design, as my dad puts it. It's very nice. Very elegant but still has that sporty feel to it. It looks marvelous in this pic. Audi's new design has caught my attention. Now their cars are actually good to look at.


Two words; Aston Martin. The Brits surprised me with this one. It's a beauty. This model is the V12 Vanquish. The one that got me hooked on Astons. Pierce Brosnan drove it in Die Another Day. Judge for yourself;



The '67 Ford Mustang Fastback is simply drop-dead-gorgeous. What I wouldn't give to try and tame that Mustang.



*Sigh*. If only eh? If I had to pick one and one only, I'd choose the Corvette in a heartbeat. The rest are -- unfortunately -- not in order of preference. Only the Corvette. Sorry.

Comments

syazzone said…
i thought u want the jazz? haha.
Anonymous said…
i doubt u'll even have one
be sure u dnt get a heart attack if u drive one,

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?