Weekend Plans

How should I start? Why not with my plans for the weekends? That sounds nice. Yes, I'll start with an overview of the weekend. We're not doing anything. Haha. So much for plan. All I know is that I'm probably going to get New Moon. Woohoo! I'm getting New Moon in 3 or 4 days. Hopefully. Imagine that; two novels within a week. And the first one I finished in under 24 hours. Geez. Good thing I have the money.

Last night my brother started to read the book Twilight.I don't know when he will finish it. We can only pray that he will. He seems to like it. Look out girls; you might have the real thing coming. Unfortunately he is 6 years younger than you gals. Sorry.

*Sigh*. Curious and nervous to see what next year has in store for us. Hopefully another exciting year. Or at least an interesting one.

I'm getting New Moon this weekend! Yeehaw! Fingers crossed!

That's all for now though I'm probably gonna publish another post today. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?