Constant Reminders

It's December the 1st. I'm dead bored. I've bought Twilight but I have to take rather frequent breaks from reading it. It's addictive, sure but I'm constantly reminded of the conversations my girl and I so frequently had during class by Edward and Bella's conversations. The atmosphere of their conversations seems so similar. I really miss her.

We were planning to go out tomorrow but we had to cancel it due to a number of reasons. None of which I will tell. *Sigh*. I can hardly be myself without her. I feel like Edward whenever he is away from his Bella...

Speaking of Edward, we seem to share some similarities. We both seem to have that romantic soul somehow. Creepy, yet interesting... Then there's how Edward always seems to pop up. Weird, I know but everyone seems to be surprised that I can do that. Well, I don't glitter in the sunlight so I don't think I'm a vampire. I don't need to hunt either like the Cullens. But I'm not so sure...

Anyway, that's all for now. *Sigh*. So bored and missing her...

Au revoir, merci tres beaucoup

Comments

Syuen said…
wow , shall i call you Edward or Adward , haha
Faez said…
I have some similarities too. Both of us guys and chick magnets XD

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha