Monday, December 1, 2008

Finished Twilight!

As the title implies, I've finished Twilight! In under 24 hours! As I seem to be doing with so many of my recent novels. Goddamn it, I have to learn to stop reading so quickly. Painfully enough, I can catch the details. Aargh! I need to, for the sake of averting boredom from settling in.

I'm interested to buy the next book in the Twilight saga; New Moon but I'm not sure my dad would agree to buying 3 books in ONE school holiday... Oh well, no harm trying eh?

Au revoir, that's all for now. Merci tres beaucoup.

4 comments:

faez said...

Read slower next time Aqil. Its not much fun once you've finished it.haha
BUY THEM!

Syuen said...

Jealous much

aisyah said...

yes. i have blog :)

C's said...

i got all the collections,
wanna rent?
hahaha

finly, u confessed the best of the book!