More Rides

I'm still in the mood to write about cars. I feel like making another wishlist after this. Gee... I wonder when I can publish the 7th Chapter for 'The Nightlings'. But never mind that. This time I'll start all over again. This time I'll go outrageous and put every car that I want.

We'll start with my all time favorite; Corvette. Once again it's the Corvette on the top of my list. I'm telling you, the Corvette the sexiest car ever created. The first Corvette was produced way back in 1953. The car is definitely steeped in history. Since I'm on the topic of Corvettes, I might as well list down all my faves. Here they are;


1) '58 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster (C1)

2) '59 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer (C1)


3) 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6)

Voila, all my favorite Corvettes. Told you I was a die-hard Corvette fan.

P.S.
'C' indicates Corvette and the number means which generation are there. So C1 means generation 1 Corvette*

That about covers my favorite muscle cars. Talk about picky. They're only Vette's up there. Anyway, I think I shall proceed to European cars. Yes, that sounds nice.
1) Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4



The sexy Maggie Q drove -- and blew up-- this equally sexy car in M.1:3


2) Audi S5



Gwyneth Paltrow drove this baby -- though very briefly in Iron Man.


3) Ferrari F430



I'm sorry but I don't know what movies this prancing pony starred in.

I think it's only wise that we move on to the next big automotive nation/area; Japan. Birthplace and home of the Samurai, sushi, and Anime. Here are -- in my opinion -- Japan's top cars.

1) Mazda RX-8

This sexy geisha had a brief stint in The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.

2) Honda Jazz/Fit


This one caught my eye. It's a little feminine -- at least that's what my mom says -- but it's still sporty and an amazing city slicker. No movies starred in. Not yet.

3) Honda S2000



This one I would LOVE to have as a car but it's a 'little' bit out of budget. Fine. WAY out of budget. But it's a coupé roadster! What do you expect? It's cheaper than the Porsche 911 Turbo convertible. But comparing those two is like apples and spinach.

*information courtesy of Wikipedia

Comments

sometimes you just need to get things that have been swimming around in your head, written down.

it's just a space for myself to let it all out, you know.

what prompted you to make a blog?
mia said…
i like nbr 1,2,1,3, and 3
syazzone said…
ouh. the front bumper look.
u must've noticed proton wira, satria, and putra all have the same front bumper look..

am i promoting local cars? maybe. maybe not. depends on how you see it.. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Weekend

The Final Hour

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?